After a tough week with jet leg, a cold that I fight with a lot of paraset, meetings among which a four hours meeting with the whole faculty leader group and the rector group, I sit here and read NTNU strategy. Under Research and artistic activities there is:
CHOICES OF DIRECTION
• We will give priority to internationalization and develop expertise in initiating, participating in and leading international research projects.
• We will identify and develop talents in research and art, and establish mechanisms to maintain and develop academic environments in the top international league.
• We will concentrate our research through robust academic environments of high quality and with a clear academic profile.
• We will strengthen the fundamental, long-term research and enabling technologies such as ICT, biotechnology and nanotechnology.
• We will work to ensure that the public and private sectors seek and value doctoral graduates.