We are happy to announce that WeLead is organizing a workshop at ICE 2016 conference in conjunction with IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society in Trondheim. We would like to invite you to the workshop which will be held in June 14th with theme of Mentorship Framework.
You can find the call for abstract at http://www.ice-conference.org/Home/Workshops.aspx. Related topics for submission are:
- Communication tools between mentor and mentee
- Mentorship timeline and frequency
- Critical success factor(s)
- Emotional baggage and mentorship
- Cultural aspects
- Mentor role model concept
- How to be a mentee?
- Influential factors in choosing a mentor: men vs. women
- Women dominated and men-dominated working environment and mentorship differences
- Interdependency issues for mentees: how much mentorship is enough?
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or email@example.com