First, remember that if I made it, you can make it. I went to Catholic kindergarden and the role models were the nuns and the Saints. I did not have very good marks, I would never have entered Computer Science at NTNU with the marks I had in high school (50/60). But I get very good marks at the admission exam at Politecnico di Torino because I was motivated to enter that PhD program. And I met some good role models on my way.
- presentation for the PhD-party today
- info about PHD and integrated PhD at IE Faculty
- info about open positions at IDI
- info about a my activities:
- project that will soon open a position about research in security & children
- example of theses and themes I currently supervise and I have supervised
One thought on “toward a #PhD @NTNU some #hints #rolemodels #polito”