The Department of Computer and Information Science Tuesday will spend two days in Åre (5 and 6 of May). Siv Gøril Brantdzæg will give a mini keynote speech for us and will help to organize our IDI Research Grand Prix.
The purpose of IDI Research Grand Prix is to have fun together, give positive attention and feedback to our PhD students, motivate everybody about the importance of Research Dissemination.
framework of IDI Research Grand Prix
- PhD students who want to participate should notify Alf Inge Wang by email by 5/5 before 15.00
- everybody has to be in the big auditorium of the hotel at 19.25, students ready to present
- each student will give a 1 minute (yes 1 minute!) speech about her research project
- kahoot will be used for voting
- the winner will get a 2000 Kr. prepaid card for shopping in Trondheim
- Siv Gøril will announce the winner
- Letizia and Eric Monteiro assist in case of questions and alike
These instructions may change until 4/5.
Geir Øien’s IME’s party slides