I have not written about books since 6th November. I have read little as I used a lot of free time for Tappetina. However, I tried to re-read “La Storia” Elsa Morante, as I was in the spiral of Bassani and Ginzburg and the audible app was suggesting it to me. But it was simply too sad.
In the meanwhile I have read
- La figlia oscura (Ferrante) not liked – very disappointing after the quadrilogy
- The artist way (I should have read 20 years ago, now a bit boring)
- Kvinner før Jul (a bit shallow book but ok for Christmas vacation)
- Anything is possible – a bit disappointing after Lucy Barton
- The curious accident … Very good book