I have promised at our IDI’s strategy seminar that I will work for sharing information about the merge process to IDI’s employees. I am aware that http://www.ntnu.no/fusjon exists and this is only a simple supplement for IDI and friends.
What will happen:
- 28th May – open day @ime Program from 8.30 to 12.15 common with IME – From 12.30 @IDI Room 454
- Visit to HiG 8th June – Responsible Mads Nygård
- Visit to Hials 18 May – Responsible Mads Nygård
- Visit to Hist 4th Juni – Responsible Letizia Jaccheri and Trond Aalberg
- 4th May Lunch @idi with dean HIG Nils Kalstad Svendsen, Letizia Jaccheri, Per Borgesen, Program Responsible Hials Anniken Karlsen, Mads Nygård, Harald Øverby
- 4th May Meeting with Rectors from Hist and Hig Trond Aalberg
- 5th and 6th May strategy meeting with focus on “change”
I was inspired and impressed by the meeting with Nils, Per, and not least Anniken whom I met for the first time but I had the impression we had been colleagues for ages. #women-in-computing
IDI employees are very wise and they give good advice for this merge process.
A classic Letizia’s reflection, we will do a lot of mistakes and we will say something that is not perfect since we are not educated as diplomatic. I hope we will forgive each other mistakes and we will make something new together.