hva skal IDI være?
#gleden å være sammen med #studenter
#kjærlighet til #IT
Mer her moete-28.11.2013
After a tough week with jet leg, a cold that I fight with a lot of paraset, meetings among which a four hours meeting with the whole faculty leader group and the rector group, I sit here and read NTNU strategy. Under Research and artistic activities there is:
CHOICES OF DIRECTION
• We will give priority to internationalization and develop expertise in initiating, participating in and leading international research projects.
• We will identify and develop talents in research and art, and establish mechanisms to maintain and develop academic environments in the top international league.
• We will concentrate our research through robust academic environments of high quality and with a clear academic profile.
• We will strengthen the fundamental, long-term research and enabling technologies such as ICT, biotechnology and nanotechnology.
• We will work to ensure that the public and private sectors seek and value doctoral graduates.
Thanks to Birgit Sørgård and Jan Grønsberg who help me to share important documents with IDI employees. Thanks to Nina Kotte who is a good communication inspiration for me.
Strategy, resource plan (bemanningsplan), and FRIKT document are now available at our Intranet under About IDI / Organizational Documents. Please give me feedback about this. Do we need a Intranett course by Nina? She is willing to give such a course for IDI.
Try to balance between
.ps new tag strategy WOW!