Some of the best master theses I have supervised (see as example – all credit to the students)
Exploring Empirical Engineering Approaches in Startup Companies: The Trilateral Hardware Startup Model Vebjørn Berg Jørgen Birkeland (2018 – this is a classical software engineering thesis)
Designing Mobile Software to Prevent Child Marriage, Jostein Brevik (2019 – this is a thesis about gender equality and social innovation)
Project and Master theses 2021-2022
See also Module TDT10 Gender and diversity in software development
Autumn Projects 2020
Freemium Games For Children: A Systematic Literature Review, Anna K. Roarsen and Andreas K. Melzer, December 2020, TDT4501 Computer Science, Specialization Project
Software for ADHD, Betina Pedersen Bye, December 2020, TDT4501 Computer Science, Specialization Project
Master theses 2019
- ENGEBAK, Ina-Marie Hansen. A digital game using collaborative storytelling to help children practice empathy. 2019. Master’s Thesis. NTNU.
- QUAYYUM, Farzana. The Role of Big Data in Addressing Societal Challenges. 2019. Master’s Thesis. NTNU.
- Eirik H. Lund Scalability of Blockchain-based
Supply Chain Management Systems 2019. Master’s Thesis
- WOLD, Ida. Creating an App Motivating People with Intellectual Disabilities to Do Physical Activity. 2019. Master’s Thesis. NTNU.
- EVENSEN, Ingrid; OMFJORD, Jens Brandsgård. Designing game-inspired mobile applications to promote physical activity for individuals with intellectual disabilities. 2019. Master’s Thesis. NTNU.
- BREVIK, Jostein. Designing Mobile Software to Prevent Child Marriage. 2019. Master’s Thesis. NTNU.
- ADHIKARI, Kshitiz. Exploring girls’ perception on Computing careers via educational quiz-application. 2019. Master’s Thesis. NTNU.
Autumn Projects 2018
- On The Relation Between Blockchain Technology and Sustainability: A Mapping Study Eirik Harald LUND
- The role of big data and analytics in addressing societal challenges: A systematic mapping review of the literature Farzana Quayyum
- Exergame or Game-Inspired Application
Motivating to Outdoor Physical Activity for
Adolescents and Young Adults with Intellectual
- A collaborative digital game using storytelling to foster empathy in children Ina-Marie Hansen Engebak
- jostein 2018
- kshitiz_adhikari 2018